Terms & Conditions
Wrights Butcher’s – Terms & Conditions
All purchases and use of this website is bound by our standard terms and conditions. Please ensure you read the following overview carefully.
- We are pleased to deliver orders to addresses within the UK Mainland.
- All orders require payment to be completed using a valid debit or credit card. We do not accept cash or cheque on delivery.
- All products supplied by Wrights, are supplied by Wrights Butchers of East Kilbride. Registered address; 17 Hunter Street, The Village, East Kilbride, G74 4LZ.
- All orders will be delivered per the schedule on our Delivery Information page. This may be affected at any time by holidays or busy seasonal times such as Christmas.
- It is impossible to guarantee exact weights of meat when cut, this is why all our products are quoted as minimum weights.
- www.wrightsthebutchers.co.uk may collect information about you and your order to improve our services and keep you updated with any news. You can choose to unsubscribe from this service by clicking the link at the bottom of the emails we may send.
- Wrights do not store/retain any credit/debit card information at all on their systems, this is handled by our secure payment system.
- Prices and products on this website are subject to change at any time.
- Due to the perishable nature of our products we are unable to accept returns, should you in anyway, be unhappy with your delivery. We will however, be happy to discuss any issues you may have.
- We will never pass any details we have collected about you to any third parties or other organisations.
- We may email you from time to time with updates and special offers relating to our products. If you would prefer not to receive these emails at any time, please just let us know.
- If you have any questions or queries relating to our website or products please do not hesitate to contact us to discuss these.
For a full copy of our Terms & Conditions please contact us.